Bachelor of Education
Graduation in any Stream
Duration of the Course
- The B.Ed. programme shall be of a duration of two academic years, which can be completed in a maximum of three years from the date of admission to the programme.
- The minimum attendance of student-teachers shall have to be 80% for all course work and practicum, and 90% for school internship.
- Candidates with at least 50% marks either in Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the master’s Degree in Science, Social Science, Humanity and Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme.
- The reservation and relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD and other categories shall be as per the rules of the Central Government/ State Government, whichever is applicable.
- Admission shall be made through the counselling, will be done by SCERT on the merit basis of marks obtained in the Pre-B.Ed. Entrance Examination conducted by Chhattisgarh Vyavsaik Pariksha Mandal (CGVYAPAM) as per the policy of the state Government /UT. Administration and the university.