PROGRAMME LEARNING OUTCOME (PLO)
The Programme Learning Outcomes of Two-Year D.El.Ed. Programme are in accordance with the syllabi prescribed by SCERT, Raipur Chhattisgarh.
On successful completion of the Two-Year D.El.Ed. programme, the pupil teacher will able to-
- Understand the concepts involved in the subjects, the methods of obtaining information and their structure,
- Prepare the learning experiences in such a way that learning the subject will be a meaningful activity for the children.
- Connect their subject knowledge with other subject areas.
- Understand how children develop and learn and how children can be given opportunities to learn that can help them in their intellectual, social and personal development.
- Understand the physical, social, emotional, moral and cognitive development that affects children’s ability to learn.
- Familiar with the process of development required and the extent of individual differences in physical, social, emotional, moral and cognitive areas.
- Understand the various instructional techniques to be used in the teaching learning process.
- Understand the principles of communication, language development and the role of language in learning.
- Understand formal and informal assessment methods.
- Attain harmonious development of their personality.